Vygon Statement on the Covid-19 situation
Updated March 27th
Dear Customer, Dear Partner,
In this sensitive period linked to the expansion of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our employees and of all the parties involved in carrying out our activities are at the heart of our priorities.
Our goal is to ensure their protection, while maintaining the best levels of service and response to your needs.
In accordance with the recommendations of the information and services of the States where we are located and in order to maintain our activity at the best level, we have deployed a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for our headquarters, our logistics and sterilization center as well than the SIPV factory, including, among others, the following provisions:
- The constitution of a team dedicated to issues related to Coronavirus able to take the necessary decisions without delay according to the evolution of the situation
- Regular communication with our employees and partners on the terms and conditions of health, prevention and safety to be respected
- Cancellation of trips abroad until further notice
- Cancellation of inter-site trips, non-essential meetings and closure of the company restaurant
- Use of telework as much as possible
2. Activity maintenance measures
- A reminder to our employees of the health rules to follow according to ministerial directives.
- The establishment of back up, or alternating teams
- Reception limited to visitors and partners essential to maintaining activity within our various sites
- The reduction of meetings and business trips in favor of exchanges by conference call, internally and externally
- The identification of strategic suppliers and service providers and the constitution of a sufficient stock on our sensitive products allowing us to be able to face a punctual increase in your needs
3. Order management
- Recurring scheduled orders will be delivered as usual: we have planned the necessary stock.
- Exceptional orders (urgent or with very large quantities) are analyzed in order to best distribute our stock among all of our customers.
- Some orders may thus be fragmented, for the sake of solidarity. We thank you for your understanding.
Our customer service remains mobilized to offer you immediate solutions in case of urgent needs. We invite you to contact your local contact for more details on opening hours.
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to maintain our services. Our current stock levels are good. If there are any supply issues, we will communicate directly and quickly with our customers.
While protecting us, we will continue to help you who are on the “front line”, doctors, nurses, all caregivers and of course your patients, as we have always done.
Your satisfaction is our priority.